Saturday, July 27, 2013

Waking up...🌺

I use to get so mad when I couldn't sleep in on the weekends and couldn't wait for the day my kids would start sleeping in later rather than getting up at 6 am. 

Now I find that I can sleep until 8 and then I'm wide awake while the rest of the house is passed out. What happened here??? Why is this ok???

I actually enjoy my quiet mornings and don't mind getting up before 10 am. I get up and feed the cat and then the dog, unload the dishwasher, start a load of laundry and then I get to lay in bed and catch up on my DVR while enjoying a game on my phone. I can even check my email, browse through Pinterest and now write a blog. 

I find myself wondering if this change in my routine means that I'm getting older. Turning 30 this year is really making me freak out...but at the same time I'm excited to begin this new chapter in my life.....

2 comments:

  1. I have experienced this too... Isn't the quiet glorious! It's the perfect time to get stuff done. Glad I'm not the only one out there with this happening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kristina its absolutely amazing!! Lol I love it! Im not gonna lie tho, its kinda scary that I enjoy it lol

    ReplyDelete