Saturday, July 27, 2013

Good times must end...

The kids have been gone since Wednesday and while I missed the heck outta my munchkins the break was nice. Since Eric an I walked into this relationship we have never really been able to have date nights or conversations without disciplining someone. 

On Wednesday night we had a nice quiet dinner together followed by a romantic night in and on Thursday night he took me to dinner and a movie (spent a whoppin $8 for the whole night-thank goodness for coupons and gift cards). Friday was followed by some alone time while he went to visit some friends and I caught up on my DVR. Today we spent the morning in bed followed by running some errands and lunch at Rosie's.  Eric made me a yummy romantic dinner 
and then we went to Baskin Robbins for some yummy ice cream and his favorite chocolate blast 

As our kids free honeymoon comes to an end I'm left with a touch of sadness that my quality time with my love is over but it's wrapped in excitement and joy that my house will once again be loud, crazy and alive with the Hase children....my babies are coming home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment